Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving! I’m thankful for Eric, our families, friends near and far, good health, happiness, and being able to enjoy this day with some of Eric’s family, and to eat tons of good food!
After lots of thought, I finally decided on what recipes I’d be making for the big dinner. I’m excited to make a few of my favorite dishes using some old tried-and-true recipes, and a few new ones too 🙂
- Candied Yams, from my post last week, it wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without them!
- Green Bean Casserole from Sally’s Baking Addiction recipe. I’m excited to see how it turns out!
- Marbled Pumpkin Gingersnap Tart from The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook
- Caramel Apple pie from The Pioneer Woman
- Dinner rolls topped with melted butter and fresh rosemary
Whoever or wherever you’re celebrating Thanksgiving, I hope it is warm, wonderful and filled lots of thankfulness and good food!